It is currently 13 Nov 2018, 19:27

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Immunization
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2010, 08:10 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey, Dan, when you started at Griffin Tech, did you have to submit immunization records? If so, did they keep the records, or did you just have to show them? I'm just wondering where to get extra copies in case I have to submit them. I'm considering Gordon College, and I checked their site yesterday, and I saw there that immunization records were required. Worst part is if I need to see a doctor and get vaccines, I don't currently have insurance. So yeah, I've screwed myself big time...

Post subject: Re: Immunization
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2010, 10:31 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Griffin Tech never asked for immunization records. The truth is, they don't really care. If Gordon does, then you'll need to call and ask. I am so glad you have decided to look at other colleges. I am quite fed up with Griffin myself, and am looking at other colleges too. I'll have to wait about 3-4 quarters(about a year), before I will have enough credits, to warrant a transfer, then I can just go to the new school, 1-2 quarters, and graduate, because I won't have much more to do. lol.

PostPosted: 02 Jul 2010, 13:58 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lol, thanks, man. I don't think I'll have enough time to go straight to Gordon, so I might just have to start off at Griffin and go to Gordon at some other point in time (hopefully as soon as possible).

How do you feel about the whole change to the Southern Crescent thing? Do you feel that'll change the way Griffin operates, or do you think it's still gonna be the same crappy school?

PostPosted: 02 Jul 2010, 17:18 
Site Admin
Site Admin

RedneckRoadGeek wrote:
Lol, thanks, man. I don't think I'll have enough time to go straight to Gordon, so I might just have to start off at Griffin and go to Gordon at some other point in time (hopefully as soon as possible).

How do you feel about the whole change to the Southern Crescent thing? Do you feel that'll change the way Griffin operates, or do you think it's still gonna be the same crappy school?

Griffin will be in control of the new school, so it will be an even bigger crappy school.

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2010, 17:21 
Site Admin
Site Admin

danperteet wrote:
Griffin will be in control of the new school, so it will be an even bigger crappy school.

Ah. Lol.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]