It is currently 25 Aug 2019, 19:50

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hey Dan, Cartoon Network is finally improving
PostPosted: 17 Jun 2012, 11:53 
Site Admin
Site Admin

A couple of years ago you were complaining a lot (rightfully so) about the current state of Cartoon Network. Since that time however, Cartoon Network has added some amazing new cartoons to their kids line up. I am talking specifically about "Regular Show" and "Adventure Time". Have you seen either of these programs yet?

Post subject: Re: Hey Dan, Cartoon Network is finally improving
PostPosted: 17 Jun 2012, 20:16 
Site Admin
Site Admin

mike wrote:
A couple of years ago you were complaining a lot (rightfully so) about the current state of Cartoon Network. Since that time however, Cartoon Network has added some amazing new cartoons to their kids line up. I am talking specifically about "Regular Show" and "Adventure Time". Have you seen either of these programs yet?

Watch Adult Swim Saturday Night/Sunday Morning at midnight, and you'll see another improvement.
I will say the shows you named are an improvement, but they still have a good ways to go to making a usable daytime lineup. Remember all the Cartoon Cartoons that used to fill the schedule? They need more original programming like that, in a similar style. "What a Cartoon" had to be one of the best incubators ever, IMO.
But to answer your question, yes I have seen them, and though I haven't seen much of them, they seem to be a step in the right direction.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]