It is currently 22 Apr 2019, 03:10

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Coppercab... is he for real or not?
PostPosted: 24 Oct 2011, 02:55 

In the begining it seemed like he was really, honestly trying to say something as time has gone on and he's made more and more videos it's becoming a lot more apparent that he really IS an actor, despite his denial to the contrary.

So my question to you guys would be, since you're professionals :) : 'Is he be trollin?"

Post subject: Re: Coppercab... is he for real or not?
PostPosted: 24 Oct 2011, 15:20 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I went and looked at his videos, and I don't think it is fake, but I do think he has some... issues.
But it seems legit, from my perspective, but dude needs to take a chill pill.

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2011, 17:49 

I think he's an actor because of the the whole hacking business. It has been proven 'fake' by well... everyone. lol. Yet Coppercab is continuing to maintain the allusion, he'll probably never outright confirm to us if he's for real or not.

I once saw a video that was not supposed to be seen by a mass majority where he was speaking to 'the hacker' as a friend and Copper was actually talking, well, normal. Clearly the hacking business was planned out for purposes we will never know outright, but some people think it was a strategy to increase his video views so he could become a Partner again or at least receive decent Monetize payment.

I think he's done all of this for money and that he's perhaps one of the greatest trolls of all time.

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2011, 19:31 
Site Admin
Site Admin

muztang04-mrwest16 wrote:
I think he's an actor because of the the whole hacking business. It has been proven 'fake' by well... everyone. lol. Yet Coppercab is continuing to maintain the allusion, he'll probably never outright confirm to us if he's for real or not.

I once saw a video that was not supposed to be seen by a mass majority where he was speaking to 'the hacker' as a friend and Copper was actually talking, well, normal. Clearly the hacking business was planned out for purposes we will never know outright, but some people think it was a strategy to increase his video views so he could become a Partner again or at least receive decent Monetize payment.

I think he's done all of this for money and that he's perhaps one of the greatest trolls of all time.

How well do you think he would do on IMDB?
But seriously, you may be right, but time will tell. :)

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]