It is currently 15 Feb 2019, 22:13

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Nightmare Archive
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2011, 13:44 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I don't know if I already said this, but that website I told you about called the Nightmare Project is gone, and a new website has been put up in it's place. The Nighmare Archive.

http://sites.google.com/site/nightmarearchive/Home

Post subject: Re: Nightmare Archive
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2011, 14:13 
Site Admin
Site Admin

whew, that's an interesting one.
I really don't have anything to post myself, since I really don't get nightmares per se, but there's plenty to read through that others have had.

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2011, 15:36 
Site Admin
Site Admin

So the Nightmare Archive is basically the successor to the Nightmare Project, right? Cool.

Like Daniel, I haven't had too many nightmares but have had a number of dreams that scared me pretty badly - particularly when I was younger. Once when I was about five, I dreamed that both of my parents were sucked down the shower drain, and they told me through the drain that I'd have to get new parents.

Another time, also when I was five, I dreamed that my parents and I were at the airport, and my mom got tangled in the escalator system, and when we got home, her face was darkened, and then she lightly bumped her head against the wall, and something else bad happened, though I can't remember what it was.

A number of years later, I had a dream where I was in a Sam's Club-type store and encountered an elderly couple - and the old man shoved me to the ground and stabbed me.

Any other creepy dreams to share?

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2011, 16:10 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jemascola wrote:
So the Nightmare Archive is basically the successor to the Nightmare Project, right? Cool.

Like Daniel, I haven't had too many nightmares but have had a number of dreams that scared me pretty badly - particularly when I was younger. Once when I was about five, I dreamed that both of my parents were sucked down the shower drain, and they told me through the drain that I'd have to get new parents.

Another time, also when I was five, I dreamed that my parents and I were at the airport, and my mom got tangled in the escalator system, and when we got home, her face was darkened, and then she lightly bumped her head against the wall, and something else bad happened, though I can't remember what it was.

A number of years later, I had a dream where I was in a Sam's Club-type store and encountered an elderly couple - and the old man shoved me to the ground and stabbed me.

Any other creepy dreams to share?

that pretty much tops the scale. lol.

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2011, 16:31 
Site Admin
Site Admin

danperteet wrote:
that pretty much tops the scale. lol.
Really? I thought they were mediocre scary at best. Those were just the scariest things I could come up with, lol.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]